Dawn Patrol Black Hole Double Digits MTB Gloves
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the construction of the Dawn Patrol Gloves, they tend to fit about 1/2 size smaller than the standard Double Digits gloves. If in doubt, please go up a size!
TASCO has created a brand new version of the Dawn Patrol Black Hole Double Digits MTB Gloves, a unique matchup of MTB gloves and socks that look good, feel good, and will ensure you get maximum enjoyment out of every ride. The Dawn Patrol kit is geared toward those early morning rides where the temperature might drop into the low 40's, and you may encounter the occasional wet plant as you snake through the misty singletrack.
Dawn Patrol Black Hole Double Digits MTB Gloves - the perfect balance of fit, warmth, wind and moisture protection (and style) with no compromise on comfort or durability:
- Windproof and Water resistant top of hand construction keeping your hand protected from the wind and moisture you might encounter on those early mornings!
- Fleece lined inner construction - snuggles your knuckles keeping you toasty warm when the air has become a bit chilly
- Velcro-free neoprene enclosure leaving you no excuse for not washing them after every ride
- Conductive material throughout the MTB glove to ensure you don't miss that trail-side photo
- Better contact with your controls from the single layer synthetic leather palm
- Increased control from silicone printed accents on the fingertips and palms
- Micro-fiber handkerchief wipe on both thumbs for removal of those pesky snot rockets
- Last but certainly not least...Classy new graphics that are in sync with your Double Digit socks, to keep you grinning all ride long!
- Men's Sizing (XS-XXL)
- Match these up with the Merino Wool Black Hole Double Digits MTB Socks