Dawn Patrol Double Digits Glove (Black Hole) - Shipping October 15
TASCO has created a brand new version of the Double Digits Kit, a unique match up of gloves and socks that look good, feel good, and will ensure you get maximum enjoyment out of every ride. The Dawn Patrol kit is geared toward those early morning Southern California rides where the temperature might drop into the low 40's, and you may encounter the occasional wet plant as you snake through the misty singletrack.
Dawn Patrol Double Digits Gloves - the perfect balance of fit, warmth, wind and moisture protection (and style) with no compromise on comfort or durability:
- Windproof and Water resistant top of hand constuction keeping your hand protected from the wind and moisture you might encounter on those early mornings!
- Fleece lined inner construction - snuggles your knuckles keeping you toasty warm when the air has become a bit chilly
- Velcro free neoprene enclosure leaving you no excuse for not washing them after every ride
- Conductive material throughout the glove to ensure you don't miss that trail-side photo
- Better contact with your controls from the single layer synthetic leather palm
- Increased control from silicone printed accents on the finger tips and palms
- Micro-fiber handkerchief wipe on both thumbs for removal of those pesky snot rockets
- Last but certainly not least...Classy new graphics that are in sync with your Double Digit socks, to keep you grinning all ride long!
- Men's Sizing (XS-XXL)
- Match these up with the Merino Wool Inversion Double Digits Socks